HAAS CAT40 TOOLING PACKAGE ER40 ER32 ER20 ER16 COLLET SET, COLLET CHUCK, END MILL HOLDER, DRILL CHUCK, FACE MILL
Accuracy in Couple Tenth
High Speed True Balance in 15-20K RPM
6PC END MILL HOLDER
5PC ER32 COLLET CHUCK
3PC ER16 COLLET CHUCK
2PC ER20 COLLET CHUCK
2PC ER40 COLLET CHUCK
3PC 1/2 Keyless Drill Chuck
1PC Face Mill Cutter
12PC ER32 COLLET SET BY 1/16 1/32
7PC ER32 COLLET SET COMMON SIZE
10PC ER16 COLLETS SET BY 1/32
7PC ER20 COLLETS COMMON SIZE
11PC ER40 COLLETS
FREE HAAS or MAZAK PULL STUD ON EACH TOOL HOLDER AND CHUCK
FREE SPANNER WRENCH ON COLLET CHUCK AND DRILL CHUCK
ALL END MILL HOLDER, COLLET CHUCK AND DRILL CHUCK ARE HIGH SPEED PROVED AND BALANCED TO G2.5 @ 20k RPM TO MEET ALL INDUSTRIAL REQUIREMENT
With Free HAAS or Mazak pull stud
Features:6PC CAT40 End Mill Holder
- Projection Length: 2.5"
- 6PC Common Size: 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 1"
- Precision high speed end mill holder for durability and rigidity
- Holder balanced for accuracy
- Provides a very close tolerance fit with minimum runout between the tool holder's bore and the cutting tool
- Thru Hole of the tool holder allows the use of Thru Coolant Tools when used with a Thru Coolant retention knob
5PC CAT40 ER32 Chuck
3PC CAT40 ER16 Chuck2PC CAT40 ER20 Chuck2PC CAT40 ER40 Chuck
- All collec Chuck Gage or projection length of ER16 is 2.75"
- Accuracy in Tenth, 0.0002"
- Fully ground flange and V-groove — easy on tool changers for less spindle and
- changer maintenance
- V-Flange CAT 40 is production balanced to high speed spindle turning and meet standard industrial needs
- High Speed True Balance in 15-20K RPM
- Even though all sellers are saying balance, but it's not true, few smart guy copy few words from seller A, and another words from seller B to make up their description or over describe the item. It's easy to find out balance or not, set spindle speed higher, and you'll see the difference, could be couple thousands, true balanced holder works the same way at low and high speed even up 20K RPM, however, poor or not evenly balanced only works normally under low spindle speed.
- Hardened and ground to ensure maximum accuracy
- Through spindle coolant capability from pull stud to collets
3PC 1/2 Precision Keyless Drill Chuck
- Keyless Drill Chuck Capacity, all 3 chucks are the same, they are 1/2" chuck
- Drill chuck has very strong holding power.
- All Jaws are Hardened
- V-Flange CAT 40 is production balanced and meet standard industrial needs
1PC Face Mill Cutter:
- 2" cutting diameter
- 5PC general purpose carbide inserts,
- it's a combination of a tough, special cemented carbide substrate and CVD coated grade for milling of steel up to 30-35 HRC before heat treat.
12PC ER32 Collets Set By 1/16 and 1/32
7PC ER32 collets in common size
10PC ER16 Collets 1/16-3/8
7PC ER20 Collets in common size
11PC ER40 Collets by 1/16
- Made of high grade spring steel
- Ground roughness is Ra0.4 Microns, plus overall fine polish
- 12PC ER32 set by 16th: 1/8"; 3/16"; 7/32", 1/4"; 5/16"; 3/8"; 7/16"; 1/2"; 9/16"; 5/8"; 11/16"; 3/4"
- 7PC ER32 Common Size: 1/8, 1/4, 5/16 , 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4.
- 7PC ER20 Common Size: 1/16, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16 , 3/8, 1/2
- 10PC ER16 Size: 1/32", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8"
- 11PC ER40 Collets: 1/8"; 3/16"; 1/4"; 5/16"; 3/8"; 1/2"; 5/8"; 3/4"; 1'; 1-1/16", 1-1/8"
- T.I.R.: 0.0003" or 5um. In order to make all collets running true, on your side, make sure your machine spindle and chuck holder running true, on my side, I'll make sure all those collets running in tenth.
- Special angled slots increase rigidity
- Better overall balance of tool holder assembly
- Protects tool holder from contaminants
- Use with any standard ER collet chucks for coolant-thru tool applications.
Free Items Included in this pacakge:
- Free HAAS or Mazak CAT40 pull stud
- Free ER Spanner wrench
- Free Shipping in US
All items include:
6PC common size end mill holder, 5PC ER32 chuck, 2PC ER20 Chuck, 3PC ER16 chuck, 2PC ER40 chuck, 3PC drill chuck, 1PC face mill cutter, 12+7PC ER32 collets, 7PC ER20 collets, 10PC ER40 collets, 10PC ER 16 collets and more
It's a value and quality tooling package, all chucks and holders have been high speed pre-balanced to G2.5 @ 15-20K RPM, all collets are in 0.0003", any questions, let me know.
Total Run out
Collet chuck is 1-2 tenth, collets is 3 tenth, so chuck and collets together is around 5 tenth or half thousands, plus machine spindle run out, if spindle is true enough or less than 1 tenth, we can ignore. Total run out is the sum of chuck, collets and spindle, so choose correct tooling for correct application
Ship out from Chicago
Free Shipping in US regardless of qty
30 Days return policy